Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Aztalan Cycle club was broken into the between the night of Jan 1st and the morning of Jan 4th. Equipment stolen right now stands at: 1-1993 Polaris 350L 6X6 serial # 2104996- 1 Yamaha BW 200 1986 ?(very rare in this area) -1 Honda 200x 3 wheeler- 1,3500 PSI Generac pressure washer- 2 Stihl chain saws (new)

We are offering a $500.00 reward for information leading to the return of this equipment. Please keep an eye out in the paper for these items for sale, trade etc. Or if you see some one with 6x6 and a BW 200, chances are its ours! Please notify the local police (Lake Mills) or my self. via email or my work number is 414.256.8983
Thanks, I will up date serial numbers and models as we can locate that info.

wardd

Aug 17, 2000
Zoomer - Wardd and fellow Azy member here.

How did they get the stuff off the grounds? Was the gate damaged or opened? I can't imagine another member(ie. with a key) involved.

Why some people have to do stuff like that I'll never know.....

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Wardd,
don't know for sure. The neighbor saw a vehicle come in at about 1:00 in the morning for about 3 nights in arow right after the first. They new there way around, just by the way they got into the upstairs of the barn. If they did not have a key, then they dismantled the gate to get in. No tracks off the property in any other area. truck tracks back up to the barn, and the 6x6 tracks end there coming out of the barn!....Keep your eyes open for a BW200 in your area. Theres not to many of those around, so if you see one, good chance its ours.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom