DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Jay, the world is turning orange. I would tell you it is because Texans are a bunch of weenies and will only ride bikes with hydraulic clutches and electric start but I have been spoiled by mine too. I did talk to Gene a while back and was going to go on a ride with him but ended up bailing on him at the last minute.

What have you been up to? Any seat time? Not that you asked but its been about the same for me as the last couple years. Trips to the 500 and Blackjack Enduro. Craig was just asking if I had heard anything about you the other day.

Last edited:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm recovering from my surgery and then a kidney stone. I hope to be back riding in a couple of weeks maybe three. Jay, you need to load up and come out to my place. I'll get the moto course shaped up.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i've only ridden three times since i tore my acl in '08. the legs/knees just don't work anymore and it makes my riding very sketchy and uncomfortable. all the injuries are finally catching up to me. it doesn't help that i'm 52 now. i'm probably just about done.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Ummm. Im still riding. Last time I was on the track is with Lou a couple of years ago but I more than make up seat time on trails and dualsport. The street bike is getting a workout too. I am looking at a shagged set of tires on the VStrom. I just put them on in Dec. Do yall have any supermoto tracks in Tulsa? I bet you would do well.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
I rode my street bike all around Nashville TN yesterday, does that count?

And it is black, not orange. Do miss that good ole red dirt of OK during dirt week.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
wow, how time flies. I moved up to the sooner state and forgot my way home for now. I was daily commuting to Richardson so I put 50K on my cruiser. A medical problem kept me anything for well over a year. Trying to finish a new house has impeded any other potential seat time. I was looking at my old beater as well as No Mo's KX the other day in the bar, they are probably starting to rust away...

Top Bottom