Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
The Motocross Files
ADVERTISEMENT
:yeehaw: 30 minutes and its on
The Motocross Files
SPEED CHANNEL Nov 29 10:30pm et
Series/Sports, 30 Mins.

Featuring the history of motocross - the heroes, events and technology that shaped its future.

Original Airdate: November 29, 2005.

Future Airings:
The Motocross Files, SPEED Nov 30 02:30am
The Motocross Files, SPEED Nov 30 10:30am
The Motocross Files - Brad Lackey, SPEED Dec 06 10:30pm
The Motocross Files - Brad Lackey, SPEED Dec 07 02:30am
The Motocross Files - Brad Lackey, SPEED Dec 07 10:30am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I really enjoyed it. The DVR is set for the rest of the season.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I liked it.

Very cool. :cool:

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
DVRed it, haven't watched it yet!

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Brad Lackey, interesting guy, the show was great ,i know im watching the rest of the season :)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Can't wait - the Tivo is set for 'season pass' - #1!!

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
I DVRed it and watched it last night. Good stuff, but its painfully obvious it needs to be 60 minutes long. Come on Speed channel, pony up and give this series another 30 minutes per show so the its not so choppy. The mx lifer will watch this series, but I think it will be hard for Joe stick and ball jock to follow. :(

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Love those Simons forks, that I'm guessing made Suzuki send him down the road.

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
Caught the Marty Smith episode. I'm hooked. But there's way too many commercials. Is it me, or does the show seem to be about 17 minutes long, the rest inflated by ads?

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Gary B. said:
Caught the Marty Smith episode. I'm hooked. But there's way too many commercials. Is it me, or does the show seem to be about 17 minutes long, the rest inflated by ads?

Back in the day, Marty Smith was a cool dude. Still is, if you ask me. The two MF's that have aired have been well produced. They are also a great MX history lesson for my 11-year old. I think he's enjoying them more than me.

Regarding the commercials: any show that I want to watch now gets recorded. With a DVR, commercials are a thing of the past.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:cool: :cool:
I'm REALLY diggin' this show! Lot's of memories and my kid even likes it, he's still amazed I had a bike like that when I was his age "because they look old". :)

99raptor

Oct 26, 2005
Thought It Was A Bit Gay With All Those Guys Saying "how Good Lookin' Marty Smith Was",but Other Than That Anything We See Regarding The Sport Is A +

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
5 minute warning for the Hannah episode

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
99raptor said:
Thought It Was A Bit Gay With All Those Guys Saying "how Good Lookin' Marty Smith Was",but Other Than That Anything We See Regarding The Sport Is A +
The dude was a lot better looking than anybody else out there. Not that I'm wanting to ask him out or anything but it's just a fact that did have an impact on the sport. Pretty guys and gals don't have to win to sell but when they do it's all the better.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
ah, the Hannah episode . . .

The dude is still as badass as ever.

To quote David Bailey: "I still get all nervous, sweaty palms and everything, whenever I talk to Bob Hannah"

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Hannah floats along the line of being a badass and butthole. I suspect he'll be one of the old geezers sitting on th bench in front of the barbershop yelling "Hey ya' little so-and-so!"

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom