d36RM racer

May 26, 2004
I currently have a 03 RM250 its very fast and im thinking of getting a new 06 but i was reading about the 06 and it says they moved the head tube for 5mm for more stabality and im worried that this bike might not be like the normal suzuki that turns on a razors edge kinda like what happened to the cr in 94 and I have rode my buddys 95 cr and i hate it. anyways my main question is how much is 5mm gonna effect the bike because im willing to buy a new 05 since mxa gave it a 5 star rating>

RedBull

Viva La Revolucion!
Nov 14, 2001
more on the 06rm250.. im in iraq and its hard to get a MX mag out here so if someone could post about the 06rm and post how it stacks up ide really like to know cuz i plan n getting one when i get back home! thanks!!!

elf

Jun 7, 2003
My guess is the frame change is for RC more than anything else. The frame is one thing the factory riders can't change so it makes sense for suzuki to make changes that will work for Ricky in supercross.
My guess is it will turn as good or better than the older models.

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
I don't know Bruce, you are probably right, but Suzuki has been pretty good about taking last years racing and putting it in there new models. I can gurantee you though that RC tested it before they threw it into production.

Erik

Top Bottom