Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Anybody here going to do TORO this year? This will be my first CC stuff. I will miss the first two race being that they are on the same weekends as my full moon series races. But I thought I would ask in here if anyone else is going to be racing. I am entered into the 250C class. My number will be C213 so look for me out there with my DRN fender stickers. :thumb:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I'll be registering soon. I'll miss the first two races as well. Since Taraker has decided to move to the 38+ class and jeffd is going Open C, I won't hang around in the 30+ class but will join Taraker in the old dude class!

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I'll be runnin the 250 C class also. My dad is joining the newly created over 45 B, yea that's the really old dude class. I'm ready to start right now. I can't wait. I dunno what our numbers are yet, but I'll let ya know.

darnjr

Jul 5, 2001
I just sent in my reg for the old 30 C class. I rode Open last year but I'm on a 250 now. I think the Open will be more crowded this year than last with all the new big 4-strokes.
You blue thumper guys better practice dead engine starts. There's always one on the line that gets left behind.

darnjr

Jul 5, 2001
It's time to knock the dirt off and clean your air filters. You better put in a fresh plug too cause you don't want to be the last one off the line.
There will be a few sandy whoops and some rocks at the first race in Crafton, and there are a couple sections where the trees want to jump out in front of you. See ya'll on the line.

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Yea I sent my reg in thinking I would have the 250F But I bought the 450F so I will have to change my Registration. My birthday is in Jan I wonder if they will let me joing the 30+ C class

darnjr

Jul 5, 2001
All you Old 30 C riders can relax now. I was bumped to intermediate by the TCCRA so I'm going to race the B class in TORO. I'll do my best to stay out of the way of you fast guys..............for now.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Sweet... Races are on Sundays. Goign to get my reg in mail in the mail in the morning. Guess we will see how I fair at this.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom