scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
May 21st & 22nd

TWMC Outing - 3rd annual Sunrise Run (Enduro), at Charlie's Place (near Ridgecrest). Fred Mulder, Dan Clark and company.

Directions:

Take I-15 north to HWY 395 (16 miles). Take HWY 395 north to Trona Road, just past Red Mountain (68 miles). Turn right on Trona Road, go about 15 miles to Charlie's Place (Wagon Wheel). Look for TWMC arrows pointing to the right. Take the dirt road about ½ miles to camp.

The current plan for me is to arrive early Saturday night and camp out for the night.

Anyone else going?

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Eel, how's the bike? did you find out what the problem was?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
not yet ... gonna open it up this weekend .. I'll keep you guys updated ...

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Ill be out, I think I am woking a check. Looks like it will be kinda warm. Who wants to rent my mister cooler? :)

Eric, bring the bike by to my garage, since I got the kids cleaning my scoot, it may be time for them to learn how to do a top end. better they start on yours. ;) A 3 and a 5 yo cant be much worse than some shops work. :yikes:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
All joking aside Chris - your input would be helpful - the sounds it's making are pretty odd. I know you mentioned piston slap ... what might I be looking for when I open it up ? I just did the top end a few months ago.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Definatly had some noise going on.
I dont want to be an alarmist, but with the possible base gasket failure, I hope it is only top end. Was it feeling lean/bog?

e-mail me at 2strok4fun-at-adelphia.net replace -at- with @

I am going to at least re-ring before Kennedy, plus rebuild the yamaha stand-up ski, so the shop will be open.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
2strok4fun said:
I am going to at least re-ring before Kennedy, plus rebuild the yamaha stand-up ski, so the shop will be open.

I'll drop by my 300, if you're offering free shop service. JK :)

CPT Jack

~SPONSOR~
Jun 27, 2000
thx Tim.

If your directions are good & I get get some clutch pressure, I'll see you guys Sunday!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom