angry jim

Sponsoring Member
Aug 4, 2000
Congratulations to local central Cal rider Brian Garrahan for his 3rd place finish in the Pro class behind Ty Davis and Mike Kiedrowski. Look for more of the same in Oregon at the upcoming national.

LocoCD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 22, 2000
The pro race on Sunday was held under epic conditions it rained most of Saturday and the sun was out on Sunday. The track was so sticky it was unbelieveable.

Ty Davis was MUCH faster than anyone else on the track, I think he lapped up to the 10th position (there were 52 pros riding). BTW 52 pros coming around the first corner was amazing.

My son rode in the youth race and had a great time, stalled his bike at the start but still managed a 6th.

Great road trip!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
MAN I wish I could have made it! No money though.

Those are the same conditions for last year's outdoor National. Washougal mud is legendary.

endoquest

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 4, 2000
Angry Jim! Brian and Pat are coming up to Elkton, OR for the National HS. How 'bout you? I've got a LOT of pre-entrys for D-36 riders. The 200 would do well here. Cheers!

BikeDstroyer

Jun 30, 2001
Endoquest,

Have you reached the rider limit for the HS in Elkton, OR? My husband, Robert Naughton, his wife and myself would like to go to that, but we weren't able to pre-enter. We are all from AZ and were going to go to Rico, CO for our annual trail ride, but the fire danger is pretty high. We thought we may do this race instead.

Top Bottom