What dirt bike should i get?

I have never owned or drove a dirt bike before. I am 18 yrs old, 5'9 , and 160 lbs. What i want to use the dirt bike mostly is for track, i've been looking around to buy a used dirt bike in my city and most times the only dirt bike i've seen for sale are 250 4strokes (which i heard are pretty expensive to maintain), at the moment i have contacted a person for there Cr-125 which he is selling, but don't know if its too much power for me.

I have never owned or drove a dirt bike before. I am 18 yrs old, 5'9 , and 160 lbs. What i want to use the dirt bike mostly is for track, i've been looking around to buy a used dirt bike in my city and most times the only dirt bike i've seen for sale are 250 4strokes (which i heard are pretty expensive to maintain), at the moment i have contacted a person for there Cr-125 which he is selling, but don't know if its too much power for me.
Power is a state of mind. The CR-125 or any 125 are good beginner bikes for racing. 4 strokes are heavier and expensive to maintain. With a 125 the thing I would worry about is if it has been rebuilt top and bottom end, because those bikes are punished to the nth degree. A 250 is less worry but they also wear out too. Are you full bore moto, or play riding or woods riding? Woods and play riding you cant beat a nice KDX-200, the bigger the bore the less worry on wear and tear....:$