oldandslo

Aug 29, 2001
I was crosscountry skiing near Frazier Park Friday. Snow level up there was just below 6,000 feet. Should be great day for riding.

See ya at McD's at 8:00.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Originally posted by RMjeff
snow sucks.....my rear tire is bald so im allready screwed for traction

making excuses already :moon:

I'm in for sunday at 800 @#$*&$%@#$@## AM. Haven't you guys ever heard of a noon ride. :moon:

Not all of us have to get out early to avoid being deported Carlo :flame:
Or is the rainbow collalition after you again. I heard the rain and snow brought out lots of large SPIDERS in Miller Canyon, should be perfect for you.

Terry, anyday but tuesday should be OK for corona. I can't prmise I'll make it based on work, but Tuesday's a defiate no. (Sons TBALL game) unless its raining.

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I ain't skeered a no spiders, bring them on baby!! I got good tire (unlike Jeff) and a camel back (will be filled with some Starbucks).;) 0800!! Geesh, half the day is over already! See you there.:yeehaw:

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
From my house Miller looks a little icy. If I wasn't committed to this musical this weekend I'd be there, 'cause I haven't done an ice ride in a long time! ( In fact, the last one dislocated my shoulder!)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Thursday could be a go. :thumb: Not too early Carlo, don't wanna wake up the neighbors.

Jeff. Didn't you say you weren't feeling well? ;)

Top Bottom