the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Is that husky fixed yet? What are you doing on the board? You should be in the garage working on it. :debil:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
the Eel said:
Is that husky fixed yet? What are you doing on the board? You should be in the garage working on it. :debil:

Something about mismatched grips and removing the Eelness taking some time. Not sure what that meant. :debil:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Lets pick a month for the Oregon ride of ?________? (I couldnt come up with anything clever).

Some of my sources (lumber people) say spring may still be too wet/snowy, so when would be optimum and a time when some of us can go?

Current diesel ~3.00
1800 miles round trip
18 mpg
100 gallons + some extra driving
~$300 spit __ ways
some camping
some Motel 6
some Taco Bell
some Gas-X
Sounds like a trip :nod:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey Bundy, I'm here sorta, I spend my days doing this, when I'm not working

Not as fast, but still can pucker your butt in a fresh breeze

Attachments

• Nov 2 08.jpg
    Nov 2 08.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 175

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
Eel, hey dude,,,,,, I am just a few hours away. less than 14 hours for sure......We can I unpucker our butts for a great ride with you??? I live in Walla Walla and we all love to ride too! We found a great place 2 1/2hours from there called Baker City Oregon and has all the fun stuff to ride! E-mail me and lets ride!!!gsawyer72@msn.com planning a ride next weekend providing the weather holds. Love to ride!!!!

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Hmmm, stressful commute there JP.

Hey Eel, what do you think about doing a Fools Gold trip in May? Im sure we can convince the Bundy/ Thumbs clan to make a trip out of it. Im thinking time off of work followed by some Tahoe camping???

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
That could work - it's a little harder on me than Oregon would be distance-wise (since I wouldn't really be carpooling with anyone), but if I do the race and then rent a cabin near the Lake for a few days my sister and her husband could come over from Petaluma, CA and stay with us - that would keep it pretty cheap and would be a lot of fun to race and then swim, cook, visit with you all and my sister, etc.

I like it - that would be great fun. I'm gonna check in with the little lady and I'll let you know. Spread the word to see what everyone else thinks ... good thinking.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
I want to try and make this for sure and make it a family trip with a day to race for me, if you could come down and we could ride together, that would be a blast!

p.s. I got your message.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
OK. Making plans on a family camping trip with a race day stop for the Fools Gold, wife is on board. I havent seen a D-36 schedule yet but it looks like the FG has been in May.

Who's in?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Chris - obviously this is a long way off but I checked with Rhona and she actually was pretty excited about it. So looks like a go on this end!

Only possible hitch is I need to be in Jersey in June for my niece's christening (my bro and his wife are expecting!) - I'm gonna be a godfather! So if the race conflicts, that would be a problem. Otherwise, good to go.

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
Im going to make this happen, need a d-36 09 schedule. Kim dosent want to take the kids out of school to make a week vacation, but I say what could be more educational?

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Cultural enrichment - that's what I'm talking about!

Top Bottom