YammyD

Mar 15, 2006
Need some places (Trails, woods, easy tracks) to ride & get my game back. Where you riding my N.C. brethren? Thanks.

Peace,

Darrin

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
There's I-20 motorsports park in bishopville SC they have woods riding and a mx track.
Brown mt. OHV near Morganton NC has about 35miles trails and some good single track but they close from jan 2 til april 1st.
Also if your looking for harescrambles check out mideastinterstate.com and yourrace.com
Most of the mideast races you can come on sat. and camp for the race sunday.
There are lots of mx tracks around but I don't know about them you can check out JMXracing.com thats a local series.
But all these are going to be west of you. Might not want to travel that much
There is a ohv park somewhere below Greensboro not sure where have never been there you may be able to seach on the web.
Hope this helps.

YammyD

Mar 15, 2006
mideastrider said:
There's I-20 motorsports park in bishopville SC they have woods riding and a mx track.
Brown mt. OHV near Morganton NC has about 35miles trails and some good single track but they close from jan 2 til april 1st.
Also if your looking for harescrambles check out mideastinterstate.com and yourrace.com
Most of the mideast races you can come on sat. and camp for the race sunday.
There are lots of mx tracks around but I don't know about them you can check out JMXracing.com thats a local series.
But all these are going to be west of you. Might not want to travel that much
There is a ohv park somewhere below Greensboro not sure where have never been there you may be able to seach on the web.
Hope this helps.

Thank you very much!

Top Bottom