VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Some of the people we didn't see this year, maybe if you know that we missed you you'll try hard to make it in 05. Incomplete list, in no particular order (honest):

GETMETOCA
Firecracker22
GoSpeedRacer
dirty~d~
Milk (he was there one day, but it wasn't enough)
Zio
MrLuckey
Camstyn
XRPredator
sfc crash
KiwiBird
FredT
mxbundy
Jaybird
Dapper
OnAnySunday
Txbigguy
Wrench
Smitty
"dead"
ScarTissue
fatherandson
RichRohrich
thumbs
DougDubach
Frank Dunn
Jeff Hirshberg

I'm sure I missed some others but that's all I can think of for now.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Yup, woulda been cool for Matt to go off those ramps with Kenny. :)

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Thanks Beef, real sorry I missed it! :bang:

I would like to have seen the ramps the pros use. Not so sure I would have went for it though! Well......maby..... :laugh:

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
My list of people missed at DW is shorter than the list of people I hit. I hit Dr. Mike on the grass track, Gomer on the grass track, Zoomer on the down hill creek crossing during the team HS. I also hit Helmet Cam Corky during the regular Poker Race.... That's the short list, I am sure there are more! :)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
True, my neighbors were the best. But, we always want what we can't have, right? I mean a diet Coke and Captain would have been too cool. And throwing rocks at Zio's camp is good fun. Not to mention getting passed in the jungle by Bundy, now that's worth the money right there. I'm still in my post DW depression, that's all.

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Moteaux said:
My list of people missed at DW is shorter than the list of people I hit. I hit Dr. Mike on the grass track, Gomer on the grass track, Zoomer on the down hill creek crossing during the team HS. I also hit Helmet Cam Corky during the regular Poker Race.... That's the short list, I am sure there are more! :)
So I shouldnt feel bad about hitting you at the creek crossing, seeing as you took out Zoomer first? It is so much fun racing with no braaaaaaaaakes!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
A few more that I missed (adding to VD's list):

MX-727 and family
Whyzee and family
Phillip and family
Westergaards and family
Thunder33
Agent Orange
TrueSpode
Offroadr
WaltCMoto's Bob
Gomer's Ricky, Danny, and Shell
Bratt
Mick
Treejumper
Jeremy Wilkey
Lemming
Timr
Wolf and family

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Ditto on the lists but I can add that to make up for those that weren't there, I made new friends with those that were.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
a454elk said:
Ditto on the lists but I can add that to make up for those that weren't there, I made new friends with those that were.

Ditto on that Elk! And Scooter1130...what happened to you? You were on the list...

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Thanks Nik, life has been hectic with our move in the last year. We're glad everyone had a blast and are hoping this year will go smoother so that we can make it out next year.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
:( Thanks VD. Make me even more bummered that I couldn't be there this year.

Top Bottom