whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
I never got to meet Tony, Stan, VD or Zio. I wish I had.

Pred... we are going to tell lots of lies when we get together next year.

Jeff G, I was expecting a Toby Keith kinda guy, but found a greater man! Thanks for the helping hand. Next year I'll be better on the guitar and we'll play a few tunes.

Sarge, wack job. but I expected it.

Nikki, for being so fast (on a bike), i found your calm and patience to be amazing.

Nat, you are so cool. I'll hold your hand next year and we'll walk camp and say hi to everyone. Mary Ann's looking for that woods ride as soon as she gets well.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few more, everyone was friendly and warm, CAL, man I wish we could have hooked up! That is one nice bike.

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
All were pretty much as I expected though I was a overwhelmed by the fiendliness and hospitality from Camp Tejas. You guys rock. I felt right at home the first time I visited. Special thanx to Dave (Txbigguy) for the time and effort put into The camp tejas chow hall. Excellent food. Also Tony Eeds and Brian Swift. The work you put into DW deserves a huge pat on the back. It was great to meet so many of the DRN personalities that I had not met and see all the ones that I had met again. What a community :) Can't wait to do it again. My son is still rambling on about all the young people he met and asks when we will ride with them again. DirtWeek is all the things that lifetime memories are made of for the little ones as welll as the adults. Eric is still talking about Zio, you made an impression on the little guy Jeff. Great to finally meet you.

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
I was disappointed that SrKXRider didn't make it. When I got back home and online he was talking as if he were there! Sumbich knew I didn't recognize him and never told me who he was!

Sorry I didn't get to meet you Gomer :p I have heard so much about you.

After I came over and talked to you when you first arrived, the confused look on your face made me think I should ask you if you knew who I was. :laugh: Its amazing the change that a haircut, shave, and and dropping 55 lbs can have on ones appearance. It has been a couple years since I had seen you too. :)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Zio was about the only one I was dead right about, as for evey one else, well I had spent all my brain power on figuring out Zio so I had no clue for any one else (save for BigLou, he was pretty close to what I had expected come to think of it)

B

biglou

Originally posted by Kav
Zio was about the only one I was dead right about, I had spent all my brain power on figuring out Zio...
Lesser men have been driven insane doing just such a thing! :laugh: ;)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by Senior KX Rider
After I came over and talked to you when you first arrived, the confused look on your face made me think I should ask you if you knew who I was. :laugh: Its amazing the change that a haircut, shave, and and dropping 55 lbs can have on ones appearance. It has been a couple years since I had seen you too. :)
Senior definitely wins the "Most Changed" award this year. When I saw you at Wardy's, I was a little confused, too.

That was a world-class mullet you had at DW01. :thumb:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Actually, I think I was the least like I expected. I only fell down once and Mr. Maico didn't kill me. Although he did turn my arms into overcooked spaghetti in only three laps. I owe Okie a huge debt of gratitude for vetoing the 5 laps for the "C" class.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
(sorry the reply is so late, no network at school this week) Most like I expected, VD wait that's cheating since I already met him, so it's a tie between Natalie (warm and gracious and what a cook!) and Pred was about what I expected, the guy cracks me up. Least like I expected, maybe Milk, I don't really know how anyone could be prepared for the first time meetin that guy, and Lou was a lot quieter than I expected, but I did arrive after the infamous fitty incedent, so maybe he was recooping. All in all I must say I was truly suprised at how welcoming everyone was when I crashed the DW party for the first time. Oh, and whataya mean Zio isn't a chick are ya sure? :p

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
SKR, you've got yourself a neat kid. Tell him I was going to eat him on the last day, but accidentally ate another boy instead. Next year, I'll be more careful. ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by motometal
squeakygirl, you've got a lot of heart.  If you approach your work anything like you do riding, your boss is lucky to have you on board.

Well, I'm a day late and a dollar short for this one...Thank you! I try to approach my work like I do my riding...but sometimes it's too difficult for me to keep my head outta chat! :laugh:

Top Bottom