Dec 19, 2006
no capital letters, i am recovering from a collarbone dislocation!
looking for rookies to ride with, and places to ride.
i am barely a beginner--wrecked during my 4th lesson; but want to give it another try after i heal.
my husb. is a former dirt rider, so if you have a partner that's more advanced, they could ride together. i know he's going to get bored when it's just the 2 of us. we do a lot of outdoor sports together, but adding a motor means i could be riding alone A LOT more. :laugh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sorry to hear about the injury. Stick with it, it is well worth some pain to enjoy this sport. Keep posting when and where you ride, I'm sure others will join in and make for more fun.

Dec 19, 2006
Good question. I'M looking for trails at this point. We know about Thunder Valley Park (?) in Yadkinville (I think), which offers both options. If anyone rides there, let me know. I'd like to find someone to ride with both of us (him-mx, me-trails) so that we both do what we most want to do.
In our other outdoor sports, we do fine on the same trails, rivers, etc., but I don't see myself getting into mx much, if at all.

YammyD

Mar 15, 2006
OffRoadNewbieWoman said:
Good question. I'M looking for trails at this point. We know about Thunder Valley Park (?) in Yadkinville (I think), which offers both options. If anyone rides there, let me know. I'd like to find someone to ride with both of us (him-mx, me-trails) so that we both do what we most want to do.
In our other outdoor sports, we do fine on the same trails, rivers, etc., but I don't see myself getting into mx much, if at all.

Hey ORNW,

I'm just getting back into riding after a long layoff. Good luck with the healing, I broke a few ribs my second ride last spring after getting my new YZ250T following a long hiatus.
I'm near Raleigh, would love to get together with some folks & just have some fun riding. Have family and extended family in the area, some starting to ride, some a little more experienced. Maybe we could catch up with each other sometime.

Peace,

Darrin

Top Bottom