Status
Not open for further replies.

MassKDX

Dec 11, 2001
Here is my situation. I have been working with computers for 12 plus years. I type everyday all day long. Now just in the last year or so my wrists have been hurting real bad. I have the proper setup at work with the rubber/gel pad on each computer keyboard and mouse that I use. So, last Friday I called into work sick because of my wrists hurting real bad. So I decided to go to the doctor. The doc gave me a set of wrist guards to wear at work while I am typing. So I decided to wear them at work this week. I feel like a knob/tool/tard (pick your own slang) wearing them at work. Everyone keeps asking me questions and asks if I hurt myself. I just tell them I have been typing too long and my wrists are screwed up. I guess it bothers me that I have to wear these things. It is for my own safety and I have to wear them because they do make my wrists feel much better at the end of the day.

My wrists have been affecting my riding too. I can feel them hurting after a ½ hour of riding. I do not know were I am going with this but I just wanted to know if anyone else wears these things at work?

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
I have heard of it but never done it myself, of course I've only been working a computer job for 3 years so I might have to in future years. On a side note I'd like to recommend the Moose neoprene wrist supports for use while riding, very comfy and effective at killing arm pump, I bought the vented ones so they don't get so hot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom