chechavez

Aug 10, 2005
Anyone know how to post a classified? We purchased a previously owned Yamaha TTR90 for our son from someone, got it home-many miles away and then realized the gas tank was leaking badly- poor kid. Now we need to replace it.

If you know, please e-mail me at cnsutb@aol.com

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
chechavez said:
Anyone know how to post a classified? We purchased a previously owned Yamaha TTR90 for our son from someone, got it home-many miles away and then realized the gas tank was leaking badly- poor kid. Now we need to replace it.

If you know, please e-mail me at cnsutb@aol.com

Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Regarding your question, you have to be a subscriber to post in the for sale forums. If we didn't have the rule, spammers would post bikes and never contribute to the site. We believe in the site and value the information contained within the the site. So, I would suggest posting in the General Bike Repair forum regarding sources. IMS and Clark are two manufacturers of aftermarket tanks that can possibly help you out. You can also consider repairing the tank. Check out this plastic welder. Thanks go out to JPIVEY for the link.

Good luck with the bike, it is a great starter bike. I have one that my daughter rides.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom