Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
Thanks for the killer name tag, Lou! You da man!

Yes, Thank you. DirtWeek is gone but not forgotten. I've been proudly wearing my DRN nametag along with my school I.D. while at school. I've been getting a lot of "Why does that say Stan?" and "Is that a joke?" Anyway, thanks for the killer nametag :aj:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Stan,

Did I meet you? Didn't I talk with you during the Kid's MX. I told you something about a KDX class within the Lights MX class. That had to be you. So, I hear that your KDX is running better now. I know I saw your bike parked over there in the Texas camp.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings

I've been getting a lot of "Why does that say Stan?" and "Is that a joke?" Anyway, thanks for the killer nametag :aj:

Cracked me up when I found out your real name was not really "Stan Flemmings" :) You seemed to answer when I called you Stan - LOL!!

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
Originally posted by yzeater
Is Cooperland actually hooked to Guy Cooper somehow?

Yep! Cooperland was originally owned and built by Guy and Wanda Cooper.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by GETMETOCA
Cracked me up when I found out your real name was not really "Stan Flemmings" :) You seemed to answer when I called you Stan - LOL!!
I figure don't name yourself anything you don't want to go by, Stan is Stan in my book so he'll need to file the proper paperwork to get me to change it. :)

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Timr, I gues I never introduced myself, but yes, that was me you were talking to at the kids race (and the KDX is running muy bueno :aj:) . Natalie, my dad often jokingly calls me "young Stan," so I'm used to it. Patty-Pat-Pat, No paperwork necessary, you can call me Stan :thumb: and thanks for letting me take a spin on the Montessa. Note to self... next bike mods will be Eric Gorr's 225, and E-rider juice clutch ;)

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Oops, just posted under my Dad's screen name. :confused:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Bent bars (factory, so no biggie) and both fork seals blown out is all the damage the bike recieved. You can say i got the worst of it this time. The bike and i will be ready for DW03, you can count on that!

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Its my understanding that Guy Cooper actually built the track in hopes of attracting a National caliber event to Oklahoma, but politics and money got in the way. The track is still a favorite for a lot of riders from this and other adjoining states.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
It's now one of my favorites too!

Hey, Lorin, did you actually get on that track??? :p

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Yep, about 12 laps total over the course of 5 days. I tried to stay off the track when you and the other pro's were on it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom