EndurancePa94

Jun 24, 2019
My 250x is a 2019 hit a tree in 3rd the first week i got it. Loosened all clamp bolts and stem nut started at top tripleclamp then lower triple tightened axle nut compressed forks tightened axle pinch bolts. My front end comes put of alignment every time the bike touches the ground the stem nut is Torqued, every bolt is torqued on the triple clamps and axle including axle nut both fork tubes slide into either triple clamp very easily. Inspected the lower triples reveals some kind of paint or somethinf brake cleaner and a rag wouldnt take it off anybody else encountering this issue? I rolled the axle bolt on a smooth surface no sign of bending, the wheel comes out of alignment withe the lower it is not the handlebars, easily seen by my stabilizer if the bars twist

Attachments

• 20190624_120358.jpg
    20190624_120358.jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 471

The Redrider

Jun 14, 2019
Bike on stand, loosen all the axel bolts, spin the front wheel, slam on the front break and hold it, a friend helps. tighten all the bolts and you should be ok. Lower clamp munge? You could use some parts cleaner or break cleaner. Try some chem tool carb cleaner, but be careful, don't let it get near anything plastic, even your fuel tank. I would remove all plastics before you strip all that munge off it.

Top Bottom