yzrulz

Dec 3, 2003
I was wondering what kinda prices people have gotten on there '05 YZ125's OTD and where. I am thinking about buying an '05 and any advice would be highly appreciated.

BPJNT

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2001
$4,711 OTD, bought out of state in Ohio (Xtreme Yamaha), so no tax due. :laugh:

Also took advantage of the Yamaha financing 0/0/0, great deal and have 1year to pay off.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
I am curious myself since I will be buying a 05 yz125 in the next month or so.

BPJNT, I see you are from Canonsburg, I live pretty close to you. Did you happen to check prices at Bentley's in Canonsburg for the yz125? I am just curious what kind of price they told you if did. Where in Ohio is Extreme Yamaha located?

BPJNT

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2001
Lonewolf,

Checked Bentley's and they weren't competitive because of the state tax and prep fee, all in all I saved about 1k from Xtreme.

I did check everywhere in PA, OH & WV and they were the cheapest OTD because they sell in such volume.

They were simple to deal with, cool and offered me a 20% discount on gear & supplies plus they quoted OTD price over the phone without grillin' you.

Xtreme is located in Powhattan Falls, OH, about 1 hour from Canonsburg.

Take Care
BPJNT :laugh:

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
Thanks for the info BPJNT. Did Extreme Yamaha give you a price over the phone? I really don't want to make any long drives for nothing. I tried buying my crf 250R at Andrew's in Ohio, they wouldnt't give a price over the phone but assured me that the drive would be worth it. Well, when I got there there the didn't even have any crf 250R's in stock, I called them before I left they said they would have one for me. They said I told them I was looking to buy the X model. I'll never go back there again!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom