1991 CR250R Project Bike Build

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Here is my little Christmas present with a few days in advance, the gray protections like the Factory models of the 80's and the "RADical" Rad Valve in anticipation (or not) of the future, if I do not mount it in place of the original with these Boyesen Power reeds.
then the decoration on the protections but there it is poorly adjusted and not the same color (again the darker color does not bother me) and the impression is not clear, so to see to find someone capable of doing it's good.

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
It's been a while since I posted here, I still haven't moved forward on the bike, but still received some parts.

A front plate for my Peak Pro-Circuit project, a DT-One air filter in +, a SunStar anti-mud sproket, and the small handlebar foam to be connected with the Tecnosel seat cover.

MikeT

Subscriber
This looks neat! The only thing that saddens me is seeing the condition someone let that CR125 get to. I just hate seeing it like that. I just want to buy all the motorcycles and give them a good home. :)

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Messico ... Messi IIIIIIIIIII co ... lala lala la la lala. (Luis Mariano song)
in short, for my 250 CR 91 in the case where the old Pro-Circuit restored as best as possible (but I do not know how is the steel inside) does not resist, not finding more PC Works, I found myself oriented on a Messico who looks like him like a brother, really very big resemblance.

RM_guy

Moderator /
Damn Yankees
Messico was pretty big back in the day, wasn't it? I think they made pipes for the YZ GP bikes. Very nice looking for sure!!

Maxx MRP

www.maxxracing.fr
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I posted anything because no news on the progress of the reassembly of the motorcycle
but I found Hinson clutch discs (to go with the Hinson basket) and parts to remake the original suspensions that will go on the 125 CR 1992 and I fit the tires.