John Janek

~SPONSOR~
Jan 9, 2004
2 1/2 laps in, approched a inclining double, and on the face leened back to far and the bike went over the second double, but not me. I landed on the face of the second jump. I have never been so brused or my back hurt so. I landed on my rear, back and slammed my head. I have not given up yet, but I am waiting to heal so I can start conditioning better. My friends I was riding with, told me afterwards, what I was soing wrong, if I only new that before. But I must say, I have a better respect of the trouble I can get into, and will not be as aggressive as an arm chair moto x racer. Thanks to Jeff Gilbert and Joe Wally for all of their support and help durning my recovery.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
John: Like the lead in to Hill Street Blues ... Be careful out there, it is a dangerous world.

Grab a chair. Pull the one out from under the little italian with the pink tutu over in the corner and set a spell. There are a bunch of nuts in the house and most of them have already been cracked. You have already met one face to face. Jeff :thumb:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Jeff is good people, Tigger is better. You came to the right place for having fun.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Welcome in John. Are you ready for the AX in a couple of weeks? :p

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
Jeff, Welcome to DRN. Just like a horse, don't be afraid to get back on!

Top Bottom