fordman90

Apr 11, 2008
Alright im new here, i figured you would be the guys to ask about this. My dad owns a bike that broke a few years ago,its a 198(i think) 200 enduro 2 stroke. He tells me that he was just out riding normal and there was a sudden clunk from within the engine, he them pulled over to the side of the road. He said that there was loss in power but the engine did not stop running. A few weeks ago i rolled it out and try to turn the engine over, it would move a small amount only I took off the plug and stuck in a plastic string thing and felt the the piston was in fact moving a little. I went back again a time later and the piston did not move at all.What do you think it is, what should I do?

ggundamblue

Nov 23, 2007
sounds like something broke off inside it...it couldn't be the piston rod if it was still running...could of been a gear or something...i just got done rebuilding my yamaha IT 400 shes a beast...scary as hell haha...thinking about selling it though. hope u find out whats wrong with it! and if u need to order parts heres a few sites... www.bikebandit.com http://www.stadiumyamaha.com/

Top Bottom