WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Thank you very much...

RM_guy was kind enough to point out my use of the acronym For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge too! :)

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
BRush is the guy on the KDX that's going up the hill the way you are suppose to. In Bill's defense the hill is litered with loose rock. The video doesn't do the hill justice.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Don't sugar coat it. We all know that woodsie can't handle hills over 3-5 feet in height

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Keith - Next time I want to park my bike in a tree I'll be sure and call you for some pointers. :)

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider
Keith - Next time I want to park my bike in a tree I'll be sure and call you for some pointers. :)
You got the right guy. Tree Parking he's good at. ;)

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Hey PK, is that one of the hills leading up and out of those rock gardens we rode last year? Those were fun :)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by dirtybkr
I watch it over and over and over again .
:eek:

That's right, I'm usually so far ahead that you've never seen me crash! :p

knobbiethrower

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2000
What isn't shown very well in the video is the chipmunk that Bill avoided. Every since the birth of his child , Bill has been a soft touch. (RM_guy has always been quick to point this out !)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
The following statement is applied to everyone except DANIEL JOSEPH:

I'm sure glad you guys find this so amusing because I'm going to LMAO if any of you are man enough to come ride the Berkshire Ball Buster next year! :p

And for Papakeith, dirtybkr and knobbiethrower. I've seen you guys struggle on few hills so don't get too cocky. ;)

DANIEL JOSEPH

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 14, 2000
No Bill it's not the BBB that not that tough, you got to take them on a ride with "The Bobler" . You see it's not that Bob's fast. He's just how should we say, he's not normal. Picture of Bob :p

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Bobler's a sadist who loves to see people puke. Heck I even tried to ride his enduro last August. I didn't puke, DNF'd instead. :confused:

My comment was to all those slackjaw's who don't even have the stones to ride the BBB. :p

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Hey Bill, You're not going to goad me into riding one of them there ball bashers just to have some yahoo videotape me the one time that I did something stupid. After enjoying the footage of you crashing over and over and over again I'll just stay home, thank you very much ;)

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by RM_guy
... I'll just stay home, thank you very much
Spoken like a true Nancy! :flame:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Lake Desolation and Paragon come to mind. :p

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
There were other witnesses... ask rohnman. ;)

Top Bottom