import_eater

Jan 9, 2006
so anyways im 5'5 or 5'6 and 150pounds, and ive rode a cr 80 before and am soon buyina 03 cr125r ... and am kind of worried that its gonna be a little big... i dont know bout getting on it or cornering with it..is there anything you can do to one to make them a little bit shorter or not?? help me out please :bang:

05KX125

Nov 5, 2005
you will be fine on the 125. Me and my bud are bolth 5'6", and he has the 03 CR. Youll be on your tiptoes if your holdin it straight. Trust me, i rode 80 for way to long, after one day youll wonder why you diddnt make the jump eariler. Give yourself a little time and youll be cornering and rippin it up with that bike!

import_eater

Jan 9, 2006
ok cool... so ill be on my tip toes.. then i should be fine .. now its jsut cornering im worried bout.. but maybe when i get the hang of it ill be tearing around.. thanks
:cool:

05KX125

Nov 5, 2005
yeah dude, youll love it. even if you have to lean it a bit to get a flat foot on one side its not a big deal, you wont have to lean much. Youre gonna love the 125 bro!

import_eater

Jan 9, 2006
ha yea dude my friend has a cr 80 also and we can throw that thing around like its nothing! and hes younger than me but a little bigger.. he thinks i wont be able to ride a 125 cuz there soo high... he says were to short to get on one much less handle it around turns...

Top Bottom