2003 MTDR Loretta Lynn's Spring Ride April 5 & 6

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I didn't even get to clean my bike up from this past weekend's ride.  I've got a busy 4 days ahead of me!  Can't wait!

:yeehaw:

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
Also looks like Ole Mikeb and trusty sidekick Patrick will be there Fri afternoon and will be helping MTDR with course marshall duties Sat and Sunday. Look me up. White F150/Shelby county TN tags. Rockwood popup camper. KDX200 and KTM250. We'll be camping with Memphis Motorcycle Club. Yall look me up.   

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
we will! Also, look for us! NEW 03 2500 Dodge diesel truck, and wilderness 27 ft trailer, and the usual bikes. Oh yeah, almost forgot, LOOK FOR THE FLAG!!!

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by Yamahauler
CAL,
When are you guys heading down?

We plan on heading down Sat. morning to hit the early riders' meeting.  Are you going to make the big LBL ride on April 18-20?  We need a good leader again!

Mike, I'll look you up.  Keep an eye out for my bike.

Last edited:

Yamahauler

Jun 9, 1999
Yes, I plan on riding LBL.

What time are you guys leaving Sat. morning? I may follow you down so I can park nearby. A friend of mine may be going, but if he doesn't I want to make sure someone knows I make it out of the woods okay.

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
We'll prob. leave dad's house betwee 6:00 and 6:30 am.  Where you want to meet up with us at?  If you want, you can swing by my house (in Sharpe) and follow me to dad's, or just hook up with us at Hardin or Murray?

If you need to call me, here is my cell #.

559-0698

tomthumb

Apr 12, 2000
Yes, the area drains quickly and it was getting dusty last Sunday so rain on Friday night will help.

Friday - Scattered Possible Thunderstorms
Saturday – Partly Cloudy
Sunday – Late afternoon Possible Thunderstorms

See you soon!

tomthumb

bobby

Oct 24, 1999
Looks like it's going to be perfect. A little rain on Friday to knock the dust down...SHould stop for Saturday and Most of Sunday. How's the beginner's loop, Tom? I hear you have some surprises for the little guys. Something a little different from years gone by...

mcnut182

Nov 5, 2002
The event was excellent. We drove 8 hours (one way) to attend. It was worth the drive.

If anyone else who attended liked it, you should attend the Mooch Mayhem Trail Ride on May 10th near Columbus/Nashville Indiana. See my post "Central Indiana Trail Ride". The terrain at Valley Branch is almost identical to the terrain at Loretta's.

Top Bottom