mhenry14clady

Oct 17, 2009
Hey, i own a 04 rm125 and i was considering white plastics for it but i want to know what it would look like before i do. I've looked online for pics of a rm125 with white plastics but it only brings up pics off older models of rm with different shaped plastics (obviously). i was just wondering if any of you guys could help me out with finding pics or if you have any pics of a 04 rm or a similiar year. Thanks :)

mhenry14clady

Oct 17, 2009
yeah ive no problem finding the kit to buy but it doesnt show a picture of the actual bike it just shows the white plastics by themselves

madmike90

Aug 3, 2007
811635962-0_thumb.jpg

sickkkk

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
What about your yellow tank? It looks funny when you put white shrouds on a yellow tank.

Brandon H.

Mar 26, 2009
mhenry14clady said:
thanks guys =D
and is that fmf factory fatty pipe on pastrana's bike on the pic above? :)
I believe he is sponsored by Pro Circuit, so I doubt its a FMF pipe, but his whole bike looks tight as sheet. My girlfriend is a BIG Pastrana fan :nod:

GoldDrum

Aug 5, 2009
That bike looks awsome.

jcroley

Dec 29, 2009
i know it tp's bike, christ, it was from a supercross in 2004, the graphics were available for a while, but impossible to find now, I thought you had found them somewhere

jcroley

Dec 29, 2009
what graphics were you planning on putting on white plastic? i'm curious, it sucks being loyal to suzuki, there is no desent graphics out there.

mhenry14clady

Oct 17, 2009
im not gonna put white plastics on now but if i was going to i was gonna start a new thread seeing what graphics there are out there but im just gonna get standard yellow plastics now. Know of any nice graphics other than rockstar?

jcroley

Dec 29, 2009
there's a few, since i also refuse to put rockstar, or makita graphics on my bike!, I have the blue cernics kit from a few years ago and that is about the best looking out there, imo. The new"er", black cernics doesnt look to bad and it's on ebay for $90, and that's including seat cover and fender stickers. i hate to give away my secrets but i am leaning towards a corona extra kit from graphics usa.

Top Bottom