kyle06786

Sep 23, 2006
ok so its winter here in ct and ive been to our new indoor sx track largest in the world its great but like every once in a blue moon like once for every 30 laps ill b goin through a corner and if i dont play with the clutch and rev it through my bike stalls my idle is set possibly a little low but overall ide like to know what you guys who have this bike preferabally an 05 run your idle screw at im thinkin if i run it a little high then i can probbaly just leave my bike in llike 4th gear around the whole trak and maybe glide through corners better but im a noob when it comes to sx tracks i grew up on trails and mx tracks thanx for all replies :laugh: :ride:

defo26

Apr 23, 2007
Have you checked the valves? Is it hard to start sometimes. The valves might need adjustment. Also try jetting the carb and make sure all the fuel lines are clean. Even run the idle at a little higher rpm.

kyle06786

Sep 23, 2006
unfortunately i bought the bike in july of 07 rode it once in august and then this time at the indoor track was the 2nd time this year i rode it i had no time to really ride this year but im planning to ride once a week starting next month now that theres an indoor track , but i checked my valve clearance b4 i rode it in aug it was all clear everything is stock on it so im gonna get a jet kit and prolly run the idle high

Top Bottom