dandimand

Jan 24, 2005
Well I rode today I like the bike hate the forks they suck maybe they need some break in time really harsh on braking bumps arm pump right away . Got a bit of head shake but not to bad that way . Rear shock is good for sure corners nice great power almost to much on tight rutted corners really have to slip the clutch or wheelies alot . I'm wondering if a seat hump might help me with the arm pump . I know my honda is alot plusher front end wise but doesnt corner as nice . Oh and the curve on the pipe turned blue is this normal or is jetting to lean? as per the ding ding ding only way to resolve is to turn the idle screw back out alot air screw didnt help that situation . Bike sure is light but just to harsh on front end at moment . I tried the clickers out 3 clicks on compression didnt make much difference . bike tends to oversteer coming out of corners climbs inside of ruts i think this is mainly due to my riding style getting used to the power and handling of the bike .Ps most powerful two stroke Ive ever ridden for sure great power. I'm right at the limit according to the manual on the springs wonder if the heavier springs may help and lowering oil level in forks according to mxa or the bike just needs alot of break in time on the suspension ? Im 183 in street clothes 45 yr old vet moto . 5'9" tall any set up suggestion would be nice right now everything set according to manual 105 sag etc.. 31 free sag

Top Bottom