tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
or as some of us called it......skip work to go ride muenster. last year, a bunch of us gathered on the storied trails of the red river cycle trails. nothing like having the place to yourself. me and james are going to load up the kids/bikes and head up there. i am availabe sat, sun, and monday. does anybody want to come down and ride?

let me know. dates are 15,16 &17th.

tx246

weather looks cooler but not wet.

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Gene, I just may join you Monday. I'm picking up my new Gasser 300 Saturday, and helping lay out track at Brian S.'s place Sunday. Might as well give my new ankle a workout Monday. I'll look for you if I come out. I am again a large white man in a large white van, after the infusion of cubic dollars into the van's engine compartment. Nice to have it back, though.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
JMD said:
I'm picking up my new Gasser 300 Saturday

:coocoo:

Just kidding. Hope you like it. I hope even more you let me ride it :)

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Is anyone going Saturday? We'll be there, not so sure about Monday, though. If I do go, it'll just be me. Dad has to work :bang:

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Brian, once again you have blundered. When I said, "I'm going to pick up my new Gasser 300 Saturday," the correct joke was: "At least it's not a VOR." I'm ashamed of you.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
JMD said:
Brian, once again you have blundered. When I said, "I'm going to pick up my new Gasser 300 Saturday," the correct joke was: "At least it's not a VOR." I'm ashamed of you.

To tell you the truth, Jim, I'm not so sure that a Gasser is any better than a VOR. Why no KTM? It is you that I am ashamed of.

[banner]It is you who has blundered[/banner]

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Sunday? Anyone? Anyone?

I'll be in the 2nd gate. Silver F-150 SuperCrew, Honda CR250 # C595.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Any of you lurkers out there wanting to go, I encourage you to make it.
JustQL is my usual guardian angel, but tx246 is more than a capable replacement.
One of these days I'll be back in the saddle. Sure hated missing this one.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
craig,

how is the injury? i havent seen a status report in awhile. hope things are going well.

gene

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Things are coming along very well. I plan on riding the 500 this weekend to see how limited I am.
I am hoping to make the Renegade, if I can ride, at all. Just put me on the last row, I'll try to stay ahead of the sweepers! :ride:

Top Bottom