craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Looks like I'll be missing the Caprock to do some trail riding with Anna. Stillwater, unless anybody wants to meet elsewhere....?
Saturday, or Sunday PM.
Craig

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
OCCRA race at Draper is gonna be good. Could be great if the rain treats us right Thursday or Friday. I'll be there for sure either way.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Draper and Tulsa both sound great, although we still need alot of self-paced trail riding before we start 'busting big air' and trying the WFO mass starts.:scream:

Heck, I'M still too scared to try THAT stuff!!

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I plan on riding somewhere Sunday. Draper is close by. Never been to Stillwater. Not ready to do any racing, but I need to run over a Heartland Spode so's I can complete my membership requirements.:p

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
I hope to get an early start Saturday AM to get a in full day of riding. If you want to check Stillwater out Saturday, just let me know when you'll be there. If something last minute comes up, we may do a Sunday PM, instead of Saturday.
I assume Draper will be packed, and some of it closed off...? I don't know how much the OCCRA leaves available during a X-C.
Were you going to try to play ride around Draper? Are you locked in on Sunday?

VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
woa

Hey dad don't foget that Clays coming up Sunday to watch Wrestlmania. We could still easily do a sunday pm ride in stillwater though, right? ... maybe you can convince the boys to do a little riding before the show as well? :D
either way give me a call soon!
love ya
anna

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I'm not locked in anywhere. What is Stillwater like? I've never been there. Also, where is it? Saturday is OK too. I need to do some work around the house to keep peace at home, but I could push it back to Sunday I guess. If there's a race at Draper, I might best keep out of the way. I don't know my way around there too well.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I want to ride this weekend. I could do Stillwater or JRP. OldMaicoNut, the 500 has all kinds of trails, beginner to expert. It is fairly easy to get to but it helps to have someone show you the way in first. It has a $25 annual membership fee that covers you and your family. You can get the Permit at the Stillwater Parks and Recreation office or Coopers Locksmith shop. I'll try to make a decision on which day and where tomorrow.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Sunday, then. I'll do some home maintainence on Saturday, do the Saturday PM Church, be free on Sunday. Looks like wife will be along, also.
Violet, you OK with that plan?

VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
sounds good to me. You gonna bring the boy(s) up and have me bring them home monday? it would save a trip. Whatever you decide to do is awesome.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
VioletSP??? When did that happen?? I notice an older sign on date........wow I just never knew.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Glencoe?

Justql, what's the Glencoe plans, if any?
We need to get Mrs. Justql on the TT-R!:aj:

Going to be cleaning trail?

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I might be going down Sunday. Depends on how much luck I have with the Gas Gas on Saturday at the house.We have plans in Wichita Saturday evening. I plan on mainly tinkering a little on the bikes and a little light trail maintenecnce on Sunday. I would like to get Julie on the bike too.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
We'll do Stillwater, if you don't get to Glencoe.
Let me know....

Oldmaiconut, you thinking about where you're going?

OKKX'er, you gonna ride Sunday?

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
Yes I'll ride sunday. the red trails at the 500 are fun, the blue trail is all whoops and dust. The 80 is open again and fun.
Oldmaiconut, Stillwater is very similar to Draper.

justql

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I might be able to talk Julie into the 500. I won't know till Saturday after i work on the Gasser a little.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm going to try to be there on Sunday. Depends on what honey-do's I get done on Saturday. Anyone have a time to meet?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Take I-35 north to highway 51. Go east approximately 15 miles to Stillwater. You will pass several car dealerships and some hotels. Proceed east through the first stop light. Approximately 1 mile, you will come up on Sangre Road(stop light). Turn south and proceed to 44th street(3-3.5 miles). Turn right(west) and stay on the blacktop. There will be an intersection blactop road and gravel road at Country Club Road and 44th. Continue west on the blactop road. Approximately a mile from Country club road is another intersection. Follow the blacktop road to the south. You will see a communications tower to your Southwest as you go south, about the time the tower is directly to your west the road turns to gravel for about a 1/4 a mile. At the next intersection (56th) turn west. There is a farm house on the SW corner of this intersection for reference. Travel west 1/2 to 3/4 mile looking on the south side of the road for a pipe gate and listen for dirtbikes. Craig_enid or OKKX'r will need to give you the combo for the gate. There is another route with less turns but you travel about 4 miles of dirtroad.

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom