woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
4 hours and I am on my way into the Hospital. The surgery starts around 8 am and should be finished by 3 pm. I am a little nervous - but really more excited about getting this thing over with then being nervous. Young Ted has volunteered to keep everyone apprised who is interested in my progress, I cant speak for him but I think he will have an update online by Thursday. If you would like to call me at the hospital to brag about a recent ride or brag about a new bike or something I will be at Hackley Hospital in Muskegon (231) 726-3511 and should be back to abnormal by Wednesday. Hopefully I will be sharing a room with a fellow biker so I can tell him how to navigate thru the Boon area (gotta find some fresh folks to lead - aint no one here will follow me anymore).
Gonna miss all of you but I will be back soon!!!
RIDE THIS WEEK FOR ME so I have LOTS of trail reports to read when I get home!!!
Oh yea, Placelast - got your latest mail! I will e-mail you when I get back home!!
Thanks to ALL for the words of encouragement - you folks are the greatest!!
Woodsy

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I said a few Hail Mary’s for you woodsy. This weekend I try not to get lost up at Tomohawk just for you. I'll also christen a few brats and a couple cold brown bottles, for you.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Surgery for what? I missed what happened to you.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
He is getting his back welded back together. It was damaged in a car crash like a year ago.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
By the time you read this, you'll be done with your surgery and on the way to recovery. I'm CERTAIN all is going well, you've got the strength that many of us wish we had!

Be prepared for a whooping on X-Box motocross when you're up to it! Let me know when it'll work for you. Since this fall I'll be we'll both be having major recovery downtime, it'll be the only thing keeping us from going totally off the deep end.

Top Bottom