super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
You racing this weekend? I'm thinking about going down to that POS track and pitting for some friends. I have a favor to ask if your racing.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
I should be up at berthoud if i can get my radiator fixed by then, I'm going into town tommorrow to see if i can get it welded, what do you need?

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
My buddy is going to race the 125 C, he is an old dude 40 plus guy. Well I bet him that he can't finish top half in the 125 C. All I need from you is, BEAT HIM! If he gets a top 20 I gotta pay his entry fee. LOL! I'll look for you when I'm down there and No I'm not racing.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
i can beat him, but you should have made it top 10 or 15, anything past 20th is spode city. Whats his number?

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
853 get him! Spode city? He should be Mayor, LOL. My friend Jenny will be there too 707 she should be top ten if she don't puss out on the start. I'll look for ya.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
whats her last name i think i've raced her, she's pretty good for a girl. Have you ever ridden with Lindsey Jellito? She was out at Aztec yesterday smoking me and half the 125b guys out there.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Yeah I think Lindsey and Satchwell have more speed than my friend Jenny but she has only been riding for 4 or so years. I'll introduce you to her at the gate for the 125C and you can tell her she is OK for a girl. LOL, I'm just busting you. We are going to go down Saturday for practice. I hate that track but it should be a fun weekend.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
Are you going to be riding, I'm getting my radiator back tonight so I'll put it all back together and test it to make sure it's fixed.

Sabrina Milazzo is pretty good for a girl to, when I pass her she fights back, not lay over dead like most of the guys.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Ahh, I don't think I'm going to make it now. Some friends of mine are moving and my wife volunteered my van to them. LOL, Oh well I don't like that track anyway. Let me know how you do.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
will do...see what happens! get married, and the whole operation comes falling apart :thumb:

I'll be out at Aztec next weekend since it's a sx race, why dont you come out and ride.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
crappy...they watered the piss out of the track but never ripped the faces so it was like ice, i was running 10th through the 2nd lap and moving up when i backsided a little step up perfectly and gassed it but it was so slick i spun completely backwards and fell down spode-style, i couldn't start my cheater 250f and was like a lap down and just rode hard for 23rd, then second moto i finally got a decent start! I think i was 5th by the 2nd corner and there was a pile-up, i didn't go down but i had to stop and back my bike up and out and get going, i got 14th that moto for 14th overall, weird overall but go figure... yea i talked to jenny a couple times during the weekend, she seemed pretty fast for a women, but wasn't anywhere close to boham, still a good weekend.

When are you going to come race, i think you're the only one on this board that races in CO.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Cool, good job, your results will improve just keep plugging away.

I will definitely race the 4stroke national at Lakewood and maybe one or two more this summer. I just don't have much extra money these days so I can't afford to race every weekend like I use to. I'm going to try to get down to Lakewood next week end and ride, I like Aztec but its a haul for me, 3 hours.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
Cool, I think I'll be out at Lakewood in 2weeks, we have some sx races that i'm not going to do so I'm going to spend some time in denver riding with a friend, let me know in a week or so if you can make it out.

4stroke nats.?!?! i would have thought you would be holding a protest against four-strokes by the entrance gate or something.

Top Bottom