OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
Hello all,

I know it's short notice, but I wanted to see if anyone else was up for this one. October 15-18th out of Clayton Lake State park in SE Oklahoma. Here is a link to more ride info:
http://www.rideok.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1842

My self and the infamous Lorin will be heading down with the Toybox Thursday AM. I am bringing my plated XR650R and the trusty YZ250. Technically it is a dualsport ride, but a lot of guys run straight dirtbikes. I want to ride some of both and have no fantasies of flogging the Big Red Pig through any tight stuff. Anyways, if anyone can make it, we will be doing some riding and also sipping some fine amber liquids around the fire in the evening.

See ya.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Mmmmm.... amber liquids!
Sounds good, but a few plan on running Draper on the 16th, prior to the Crosstimbers on the 25th.

Be safe!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll be in Durant at that time. I might be able to squeeze in a day or two. I'll have to evaluate the work load first.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
crap,
I have to work that weekend. I knew this ride was going on but wasnt gonna fuss because I have had two back to back weekends up in SE Oklahoma already. But damn, Lorin and Butch are going. Now I am disappointed. Yall have a good time.

Top Bottom