shum8s

Jan 16, 2003
I have a 1998 Honda CR 250. Which I love. Except for the side panels. They are ugly. My question is, Will a fuel tank, rad shrouds and side panels fit off a 2000-2001? I am going to freshen the bike up with new plastic. And if the fuel tank would work, then I would be on the lookout for one on ****. And of course I am going to buy new plastic anyways.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
This is really keeping you up late huh? How come you don't just look for replacements that are made for a 98?

shum8s

Jan 16, 2003
Its called night shift my man. Someone has to do it. Besides, I like my Thanksgiving dinner for breakfast instead of when Im supposed to. Any way the 97-99 sideplates are real long and ugly while the 00-01 side plates have a more modern look. But the frames look very, very similar. And if it will just bolt on, then I will get the better looking plastic. I was just wondering if anyone has done this. Enough of this, Im going home and going to bed. Happy Thanksgiving.

cnielse5

~SPONSOR~
Feb 22, 2005
I have tried to put a 2000 radiator shoud on my 97 and it is a no fit. the side panels are not even close to fitting. the best thing that I found was to get black side panels, then get white number backgrounds and then cover up the remaining black plastic with grip tape. then is looks pretty good.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom