rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Yesterday was a blast!! Took two family freinds w/their bikes (01kx125 & a 03kx65) went out too Carnegie ohv.. The 65 rider, it was his 2nd time out on the bike. its cool teaching a 9yr old how to use a clutch The kid did about 25 laps before tiring, then would rest for a half hour or so and do more laps :aj: SO then were all out on the track for one last ride (the track had just got water about 2o minutes earlier) then coming out of a corner my bike got sideways and i went down :) The 125 rider came too see if i was alright, then i got up and took off, attacking the next corner when out of the corner of my eye, i see the 125 rider cartwheeling in the same corner i wrecked in.. He was hurt, saw a ranger and flagged him down, next thing i know, they call an ambulance, i had no say.. They took him too a local hospital and x-rayed him.. I had all his health insurance info and had already called his parents.. The nurse i was talking w/used too work w/the kids deceased grandmother=) TUrns out he broke his collarbone and will be down for a few weeks.. All in all, It was a fun day riding :cool:
Ok, gotta run, going too help the 65 rider clean and prep his bike :)

Top Bottom