Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
ALERT - DW '02 SIGN-UP Window Closing...
this is a club event, meaning that all participants MUST be signed up by the Sept 1 deadline, otherwise entry will be denied. Each participant will receive a color-coded thingie identifying the number of days for which he/she signed up. So, please go directly to http://dirtweek.com/dw02_reg.html
without passing GO........

There is no staff available for taking last-minute walk-in participants. So if you think you will most likely be there, sign up NOW. If for some reason you CANNOT come, you will get a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card, good for a REFUND after the event.

Your cooperation is appreciated by the organizers....
thanks
Pokie

Smitty

Alowishus Devadander
Nov 10, 1999
Ditto. Just put the stamp on it.

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
I read somewhere (I think it was an Okie post) that if you are mailing in your sign up form, that as long as it has a September 1st post date you are still considered on time.

Is this still true?

Also, I am waiting for that preliminary schedule of events to be updated with the Actual schedule of events. I cannot be there for every day of the event and I want to make sure that the days I can be there, are the days that have the activities I am interested in...

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Is this still true?
Yes.
Sorry, it may not be in cement until the week before... too many people involved, schedules, etc. It's there as a giude and pretty close.

Three things are sure.
MX Races will be Saturday
Riding School will be Friday
Team HS will be Friday.

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by Okiewan
Is this still true?
Yes.
Sorry, it may not be in cement until the week before... too many people involved, schedules, etc. It's there as a giude and pretty close.

Three things are sure.
MX Races will be Saturday
Riding School will be Friday
Team HS will be Friday.

Thanks Okie for the quick reply. The three things you listed as being set for sure are the events that my son and I are most interested in...

Thanks again...

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
last minute registrations must be postmarked by Sunday Sept 1 MIDNIGHT..... or the boogie-man will get you!

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
I'm in!

Now it's in the hands of the US Postal system. :eek: My son, my guest and I will be there Thursday through Saturday…

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
warning bell is ringing............. ringading ding ding ding............

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Pokie!! September 1 is a holiday!!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Pokie the 2 additional Texas registrations from my address were mailed this morning (minus the check that was left on the dash of "somebodies" truck that will be following in a seperate envelope) :confused And NO it was NOT my bad I'll have you know my wife is actually human :)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
ok, Patman, I'll be looking for it.....

thanks for helping to get all this paperwork completed, so as to minimize the check-in process at CL..

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
deadline moved to Sep 10 @ midnight CST......

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom