OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I thought about dragging one of my relics out, but they are more for MX than off road. Dang downpipes like to get squashed on rocks and such. I will probably bring my YZ 426.... unless a deal I'm working on a '81 Maico 490 comes through!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
No, make sure you bring the Vintage bikes, very safe riding here, more sand than rocks. The old bikes will love it down at the river.

:)

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
Problem is, I hate to leave a bike at the truck. I have an open trailer and I would be sad if some puke decided he needed my bike more than I did:(

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Yeah, I get what you are saying, theft is a problem down this way, We will probably set up some kind of Camping Coral - If my wife is with us, she will be at campsite the entire time.

Security may be something we need look into. Most the riders at the river are pretty good blokes, still, you can never be too sure.

Alan

OldMaiconut

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 28, 2001
I don't worry much about the riders... it's the drunken yahoos in the clapped out 71 Ford pickup, raising dust, doing donuts, and being a**holes. Funny how they seem to appear in areas where we like to ride..:think

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
it's the drunken yahoos

Have never had a problem like this before, the camping and recreation area, as well as the riding is huge, lots of good places to hide out. I don't think we will have any problems with the likes of them.

Top Bottom