jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
hi
I just got a Honda CR250R and am fixing it up for Spring riding. I ride trails and a little MX. I'm an older guy but am still young enough to ride hard. I plan to ride at the river mostly. I'm on a budget and don't have a trailer and can't afford one and so need a ride to the river. I'm an excellent mechanic and know a lot about alternative health. If anyone needs a good riding buddy then please let me know. thanks

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
If you get the chance, catch a ride at Lake McKennzie. We had a group ride there several years ago and it was fantastic. I'm trying to remember the local guy from that area that was are guide. He lerks here from time to time. We never made it out to the river riding area but I've heard it is pretty good. Hope you find some folks that will help you out.
Brian

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Hey Swift, That would be Trailryder42. He is also on ADV and TWtex. LM is near Tulia. You need a state sticker and may still have pay at the marina. I have not been there in quite some time. I'm way south of there. Still fun last time I was out that way though.

Lots of enduro's and GP's kind of close by. Best chance to ride different places and have fun at the same time. :cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Derek Trailryder42, that's it! He gave us one heck of a grand tour. Other than the 14F temps in the morning, that was a great ride. Jaguar, there are some good folks to ride with in your part of the country, get yourself one those Harbor Freight trailers on the cheap so you can transport your bike and rip it up!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Someone makes a hitch for an Accord. No more load than you intend to carry it won't take much.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
first thing I bought for my Mazda protege 5 wagon was a hitch. I can haul two dirtbikes no problem on a small trailer. This car is a manual and it gets 25 or so while towing.

A friend of mine tows his dirtbikes with a Honda Accord.

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
Hey Jaguar,
Lots of folks around here that ride. My friends and I are always getting together for a ride, either at the river or Lake MacKenzie down near Silverton. If the River is all you know, I think you'd have a blast at Mackenzie.

Can't message you until you clear out your stored private messages.

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
That's what I mean! some Texas hospitality! thanks for the offer. I just finished rigging up a means to tow the bike with the rear wheel on the asphault but I think it would wear down with too many miles. I know to remove the chain before towing it on the highway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom