firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Well I suppose it's time to share what's been going on in my life lately. I have quit working for BBR and moved to Spokane, where nothing much ever happens but there's a lot of good riding and many good friends with whom I stayed in touch while I lived on the coast. Most of them ride, of course. I have been in and on-and-off relationship with a handsome gentleman who races snowmobiles for about 3 years now, and we decided it was time to take things to the next level. I was ready for a change and due to a job transfer, my roommate in Tacoma had to move anyway so everything seemed to come together at the right time. It's been almost 3 weeks now and we're settling in very nicely. We live in the hills north of Spokane on 10 acres with a small house and big shop. I even get my own corner for my bike and tools. ;) I have free reign decorating the house too. :P I have never been in a relationship that has grown to this level before so it's all new to me but it's working out really well for both of us. We're very happy. I'm sure I will be making some tracks in the snow, and I KNOW he's had my bike out around the property when I wasn't home (he left it in gear but denied it. I NEVER leave it in gear.)

So anyway, that's my big news.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Congrats! Does this mean we'll see you here more often?

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Well I hope I'll be able to spend more time here too. I haven't been able to keep up much lately.

I will NEVER give up riding in favor of snowmobiles! I am trying to convert him though. ;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom