endosports

Jan 10, 2002
So hows about a ttr/xr event called mini-thumpercross. The event will be located behind my shop on a large grass hill with some single track and rut turns. Uphills and downhills bumps no jumps but I am working on it. Maybee held at night or on a weekend. So who is interested? Prizes and or payback to be figured. Private race only.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
:yeehaw: :yeehaw: Endo. That sounds like a blast. :yeehaw: :yeehaw: What is the cc limit? 100cc? My grandson has a XR80 that he might let me borrow. :thumb:

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
Limit will be 125cc. Helmets and boots required.

I was just staking out the land and I found some cool new lines and more land to use. Just a little wet right now.

I was thinking mid April or something. Night race would be the best. I just need a generator and some lights. This is gonna kick some ass. Open practice on the weekends just come out to the shop and check it out maybee give me some input on the course. :cool:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
Mini thumper racing sounds like fun, but I had my eye on one of those CRF150's (for my daughter, of course ;) ).

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by holeshot
Mini thumper racing sounds like fun, but I had my eye on one of those CRF150's (for my daughter, of course ;) ).

Yah you can run one of those but you gotta tie one arm behind you back. ;)

My last race (TTR-125 vs CRF150) I got smoked. :ugg: I could turn faster and had some smoother sections on the course but the motor is not match.(even with the big bore kit).

Soon Poweroll is going to be stroking the ttr motor. (170)
But If you show up with a 150 I will let you race if you let me moto it for a couple laps.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom