bryank30

Jan 13, 2009
What the hell happened to riding over at 360 and Riverside? Seems there was a place North of there on 360 heading towards Grapevine that was free too. In this struggling economy, looks like we should try to find free places. Last time I went to Rocky Ridge it was 60 miles one way and then 15 dollars a head for a place that I am so burnt out on its not even funny. I want Free.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
There is supposed to be some riding in the Trinity bottom depending on how wet it is. They have actually held races there and there is supposed to be some sort of woods loop. Other than that it is pay to play around here. Grapevine used to be free, Lake Murray used to be free. Got to pay to play unless ya know somebody with the acreage.

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
bryank30 said:
I want a place that I can ride my CR and kick back and get my AR-15 out and shoot horseapples out of trees..
New Mexico. Well, except there aren't any horseapple trees in the desert.

02stampede

Jan 5, 2009
bryank30 said:
I want a place that I can ride my CR and kick back and get my AR-15 out and shoot horseapples out of trees..
I hear ya man. I just got back from Trinity and 360 10 minutes ago. The entrance on the west side is now blocked off with a pile of boulders. People have been riding there forever! :bang: I forget to how to get over on the east side of it now with all the new construction they did over there. People are just sucking the life out of this sport / hobby..

Last edited:

Laurathebum

Jun 27, 2007
Come to NorthWest Park in Bridgeport Sat June 20 from 9-4.
You can ride for free.
this will be the last "workday" out there before they open up to the public this summer.
Laura
817-939-1485

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
If somebody would give me 1,000 acreas for FREE and pay the taxes on it for me and somebody would give me FREE liability insurance for all the idiots that would want to file suit on me for them getting hurt by their stupidity I'd let ya' ride for FREE.

Maybe think about jining a club or other orginization of entity which I'm sure isn't FREE but will give you access to places to ride usually for a lower rate. Outside of that go buy your own place and let all of us come ride for FREE and shoot stuff up.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Patman said:
If somebody would give me 1,000 acreas for FREE and pay the taxes on it for me and somebody would give me FREE liability insurance for all the idiots that would want to file suit on me for them getting hurt by their stupidity I'd let ya' ride for FREE.

Maybe think about jining a club or other orginization of entity which I'm sure isn't FREE but will give you access to places to ride usually for a lower rate. Outside of that go buy your own place and let all of us come ride for FREE and shoot stuff up.

:rotfl: Good points Pat!

Free can get durn expensive for those of us on the other side of the fence.

We have many years and mucho dollars invested in the two parks TMTC owns and manages.

I rode at 360 in the day and it was always crowded, rowdy, unruly, dangerous and LOUD. Not that those had anything to do with it getting closed down. ;)

Top Bottom