Gladiator

Jul 28, 2002
I am just getting back into riding after 8 years without a dirt bike. I recently purchased a 1993 kdx250 and I am looking for people to ride with. I would not mind a little traveling for some great trails. I also have some great places to ride and would be happy to have some people come out my way.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Chief is right in your back yard. He is in the process of a move and has been busy but I'm sure he'll be back soon. Email me and I'll send you his email address.

Gladiator

Jul 28, 2002
Thanks to RM_Guy for hooking me up with Chief. It looks like I am on my way to riding with you guys. I live about an hour from Paragon and did not even know it was there! See ya all at the next ride I hope. Maybe in Cortland or Paragon. I have a pretty great area to ride in and if I get enough interest I will host a weekend ride!

weimedog

~SPONSOR~
Damn Yankees
Nov 21, 2000
Your not too far from us Southern NYS riders...RM_guy is a great riding partner when he can get the time. Your about 2 hrs from here I think.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by dklink2000
When is the next Paragon ride?
Check in the places to ride. We're trying to set one up for Oct/Nov time frame. You can go anytime you want to though.

Walt, Thanks :) You just like riding with me cuz I make you look so fast :confused:

Top Bottom