jc220

Nov 7, 2001
just wondering if there was anyone else as stupid as me that ran fordsville. it was great. 2 hours to run one lap, felt like i ran 10 laps.

littlerm

Dec 1, 1999
We drove 4 hours and got to the town of Fordsville then turned around and came back home. I was having flashbacks of Fordsville 2 years ago, I didn't want to go through that again. How bad was it?

Yamahauler

Jun 9, 1999
yep, just call me stupid. Got the truck stuck going into the parking lot (if that's what you want to call it) and had to be towed out. I'm sure glad the season is over.

Blade

Spammer
Jan 4, 2002
I have been told this race is on land owned by a hunting club and once they get their land payed for they plan to shut down all the riding there , if this is true there shouldn`t be a race to help these guys here anyway.

KevinB4stk

Jul 5, 2000
It dosn't make any sence to me to have a winter series event here anyway, the pit area is way to small for all of the parking required for it. Watching all of the trucks try and get in and out of the 6" mud completly covering the entire pit area was more fun than the 1 lap I completed. We made it in but had to be towed out.
The corse was brutal but it had a few good spots and the open fire road sectiond were a welcome sight but I still found myself just trying to make it back to the truck.
Cogratulations to our good riding buddy WRG, he did what he had to do and enden up winning 4 stroke B class and the championship for the year in that class. He went into this event 2 points down and just had to finish ahead of the points leader to win it and he did :aj: :aj: :aj:

KyKTM835

Dec 7, 2000
I was there also. I made 1 lap and got 5th in Sen. C. We walked the course Sat. afternoon and it was going to be great. But then came the rain :( . Took me about 2 hrs to clean the bike. Gotta get ready for Loretta Lynns now :) .

jc220

Nov 7, 2001
too bad it was so muddy. seemed like it would have been a great course if it was dry. pretty fast with a few tight sections but agree about the parking. not sure they could have fit every in the parking area if it would have been dry. wasn't much of a way to finish the season. kevin, congrats to your buddy willie on his overall win of 4 stk b. my friend ended up with 4 overall in 4 stk b. he had some bad luck over the series with flat tires and crashes. is graham moving up to A class next year

ADS

Nov 21, 2001
I made 2 laps in 2hrs. but I had a rather sorry ride 7th out of like 8 or so in 200B. :uh: I thought the pit area antics were amusing. Before I left,I watched a couple of Z-71's have to get pulled out, one of them was not even pulling a trailer! I got a little worried, so I put my Jeep into 4-lo and proceeded to drag my trailer out of the pits, bumping the Jeep's rev limiter all the way. I made it out on my own, I think that I might have impressed some of the onlookers. :p
Gotta get ready for Loretta's, I got a lot of work to do:
top end
chain and sprockets
change front and rear tires
front and rear brakes
repack silencer
+ the usual work
at least I got the bike and most of my gear cleaned last night

KyKTM835

Dec 7, 2000
ADS, I think my son was one of the onlookers you impressed! He was telling me about somebody in a Jeep that had it hammered to the rev-limiter :eek: .
I was in a 2wd Chevy parked close to the building on fairly solid ground. My son and a couple of his buddies gave me a little push to get out. My truck was muddy from everyones roost hitting it.

KevinB4stk

Jul 5, 2000
I'm pretty sure he will be running 4 stroke A in the near future, flat tires, broken shifters and brake levers were some of willie's problems also. I might try and go back to the 4 stroke B class next year, I've been running Open B this year. One guy to look for next year in the 4 stroke B class in Brandon Freeman I think he will do better next year.

Oct 10, 2000
Hey kevin, Brandon got moved up to the A class in Dist. 15 this spring. There will be no 4stkB Championship for him in the near future. Unless he becomes a SANDBAGGER and then we'll never let him hear the end of it. Plus enough people know so I'm sure there would be a protest or two. :)

KevinB4stk

Jul 5, 2000
That's cool, I don't know if I should congratulate him or tell him I'm sorry ;)
Look's like you guy's will all be in the same row next time. See you at Loretta's

Top Bottom