sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
Splatt posts "Now where's my .45 there's a cat in the yard" :| . That's totally irresponsible to post that. As a certified military small arms instructor, hunter and soldier i have to say that kind of thing is what gives us a bad name! I'm going to have to set you strait Mr. Splatt. First. The .45 cal round coming from a hand gun is totally inapropriate for cat shooting. A "real" sportsman would use a .22 lr and the expert would use a Benjiman air rifle. The .45 causes way too much damage to the meat. You won't have much good meat left to grill! Second. WTF are you doing harrassing (pronounced Hair - Assing ) cats. Cats are cool. Don't mess with Texas, Retards or cats.

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
sfc crash said:
Splatt posts "Now where's my .45 there's a cat in the yard" :| . That's totally irresponsible to post that. As a certified military small arms instructor, hunter and soldier i have to say that kind of thing is what gives us a bad name! I'm going to have to set you strait Mr. Splatt. First. The .45 cal round coming from a hand gun is totally inapropriate for cat shooting. A "real" sportsman would use a .22 lr and the expert would use a Benjiman air rifle. The .45 causes way too much damage to the meat. You won't have much good meat left to grill! Second. WTF are you doing harrassing (pronounced Hair - Assing ) cats. Cats are cool. Don't mess with Texas, Retards or cats.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Guns are noisy.

Top Bottom