Any Thoughts on This Digital Camera-Sony Mavica?

kciH

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 28, 2002
If you want to really lay out some cash, check out the new microDV recorders that are a camcorder and a digital still camera and record at DVD quality and fit in your shirt pocket for about $1200

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
Sorry I'm late on this thing Lou. I've had a Sony Mavica MVC-FD83 for the past year or so. This camera has been great. I have carried it in a pack attached to the front of my chest protector many times. It's been through thrills and spills, and much nasty terrain. It hasn't missed a beat. All the short clips on my "Videos" page were taken with it. "Click HERE"
I know there are a lot or better cameras out there, but believe me, this one has taken some abuse with no problems.

B

biglou

Thanks John. That's one of the reasons I am going with this line. We have two of them at work, one floppy and one mini-disc, and they have just been flawless. Heck, they encourage us to take them home and use them. I don't tell them where I take them, hehehe, but rest assured they have held up well over the three and two years that they have been in service, respectively.

Now, if I could just remember to take them home (like today, DOH!). No camera for the Chadwick ride since I ran off and forgot to bring it home with me. :o

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Lou, that is the same camera we have. I had it at KC/St.Louis. Works good but doesn't do action that well. If you print from the machine a WalMart the prints come out real nice. The HP printer at home doesn't do a very good job though.

Top Bottom