mxmatthew

Apr 7, 2003
I was wondering if anyone from alberta knows some good places to ride. The only places i really know are motocross tracks some places around Athabasca and Vega.

manny

Dec 17, 2007
hey iam from st alberts iam looking for new places to ride besides tracks if you hear of some place please let me know k thanks Manny.

yamaman rouse

Apr 24, 2008
I Do

Medicine Hat just opened a new track after the old one got closed years ago. I was the winning 50cc rider in alberta about 6 or 7 years ago. i didn't get to do the whole circiut though.

brickster

May 1, 2008
You could ride the rest of your life west of Sundre and never go on the same trail twice. It's great. Also, there is a track in Rocky Mountain House.

Fordwheeler

Oct 21, 2008
I agree with brickster about west of Sundre. You could also go down to Crowsnest Pass (long drive for you I know) ther are tons of trails down there too, just go to a gas station and ask for the Quadsquad map.

Joentamara

Feb 26, 2009
Otokoks

Just getting back into biking, used to live/ride in the wiaprouse burnt timber area but I have heard lots of it closed now etc. Have friends that go out to the invermere valley and some really good riding out there and the season starts early in mid march. Suppose we will start at Indian Graves Maclean creek etc once they open for around here. Have to take it easy for a bit as its been a bit for me, and my wife is new to the sport!

Top Bottom