Anyone in the New Braunfels TX area?

tinky_winky

Jun 24, 2003
My wife and I will be moving to New Braunfels in the next 2 months and being new to the area I was wondering about a few things such as good riding areas, fellow racers, and general info about any close racing organizations in the general San Antone. vicinity.

Ofcourse to befriend a fellow racer or two would obviously not hurt either. All help will be appreciated.

JT

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
New Braunfels is only about 45 min from Austin. There are quite a few riders here in the Austin area.

woodsguy2000

~SPONSOR~
Apr 24, 2001
Go to the web site mentioned and you can check out under the club listing the AMSA group in Austin who have their own lease and the DBSA group which I believe have their own lease. If you race off road there is a good H/S series that will restart in September, also a state endure series. The TON site has some good/ helpful folks just like here that would be glad to help you out.

I live in the Huntsville area which I guess is 2 1/2 hours away. We have a private lease for H/S type riding also the National Forest is located near here with about 75 miles of trails.

Good luck.

Rob

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom