Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I took the Kodiak down to the track to plow the snow off it. With 50degree weather this weekend i'm hoping if i get the snow low enough it might melt enough to leave me alittle path to ride on. Guess we'll see if it works.

atc3434`

~SPONSOR~
Nov 1, 2001
I got the RM out Saturday, did my tranny fuild, filter, fresh gas and plug, and bang, she lit right up. Went to the usual pit with a 4-wheeler buddy, but there was too much snow for any fun. Maybe next week, or the week after it will have melted enough. For now I'll just stick to wheelies up and down the street. Neighbor woke me up about 342 times this winter with his snowmobile, I can't wait to fire up Saturday morning...
:p

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Yeah we went out saturday and spent most of the time doing power passes thru the whooped out pastures on the farm. About 1/5th of the track was covered and all the trails still had a foot of snow. I took the quad down with the plow and made a pass so it would melt quicker. Going riding tomorrow to help prep a harescramble course. I hope the rain holds off til late evening like they called or it will be even slippery.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I took the bike to Paragon Sunday....most of the trails are still icy, and there is 8-10 inches of snow when you go off the trail, including the singletrack.  I didn't do too bad on the ice though, only fell 3 times, and cracked the radiator :whiner:   But I am getting the new radiator tomorrow, and will be back at Paragon Sunday to try again(with the added protection of a metal radiator guard...those radiators are expensive)

Top Bottom