the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
i have the whole weekend open, so i'm looking for a saturday ride ... anything going on ?

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Ill be out at Stoddard Wells tommorrow with my 16 year old son if anyone wants to show up. Joker may be coming out to as well. The boys a decent rider but still a little on the slower side for you speed demons. We will probably be at the second Stoddard exit. We usually park near the power lines. Will be in a white Chevy 2400 long bed/ crew cab if anyone interested.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
what is the 2nd stoddard exit ? i'll be there if i can find you

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Hey Joker and Eel, I messed up on the directions the exit you want is Dale Evans. Its the offramp after the second Stoddard Wells Exit.

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Hey Eel

Eel you missed a fun ride today. I kept an eye open for you but you were a no show, so we decided to have fun without you. Joker and his boy showed up a little later in the morning and we had a fun ride on the west side of Stoddard. If memory serves me right thats where your club holds its enduro. Joker, that boy of yours is becoming a good rider. It wont be long before he gives dear old dad a run for his money. I had to laugh after hearing what you said about him in the whoops and seeing him in action for myself. He definately could use some suspension modifications on that thing for the whoop sections. :yikes:

Great ride Joker, we need to do that again. In fact, we need to put together a group ride after Thanksgiving.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Bummer Boodac .. I was there. I went to the west side of dale evans too and parked by that little tower setup with the fence around it. Looked around for you guys but no dice. I just tooled around for a few hours ... fun. I have a red Toyota Tacoma pickup ... did you see it at all ? I forgot your # and got a late start 'cause I was a bit hungover ... Stella Artois and karaoke did me in last night. I didn't arrive until 9am. I guess until next time .. glad you guys had fun. Where were you parked ?

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
We probably rode right by your pickup and never knew it. I didnt have your # otherwise I would have called you. We were just off Dale Evans, east of the #15 underneath the power line tower. In fact you could have seen the the truck off the freeway. $10 says we rode :ride: right by you and never knew it.

Top Bottom