craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Wichita and dog agility on Saturday.
Looks like the 500 on Sunday. Should have a couple of new riders.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Lorin, Don and I also plan on being at the 500 on Sunday. We usually shoot for 10am. How does that work for you?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Work on Sat. Sunday may work for me.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Sunday is when we will be there. We typically go around 9-10, park right inside the gate. Will keep an eye out for you. Will also try to post the time here once we nail it down.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
I miss riding with yall dang it. Lorin, did ya get the truck fixed?

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Yep, truck is fixed. The stillwater ride was pretty good, quite a few people showed up. Gene, maybe we should plan a ride at Crossbar soon? Is there any plans for the sx this year?

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Im out that weekend. Mom is making me take her on a street bike trip. I do love it. Im gonna keep on taking her as long as she wants. Headed to NW AR as she loves twistys.

Jay? Muenster? Wow it has been a long time since I have seen that combo. We do need to get together and ride.

What is it gonna take to get yall on the rocks of Talahina?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
tx246What is it gonna take to get yall on the rocks of Talahina?[/QUOTE said:
Free gas! One local car dealer stated, "if you want free gas, pull my finger". I want to ride real bad, street or dirt.
My biggest holdback right now is the possibility of another surgery. Secondly, time! In 2008, I raised rates to cover fuel expenses but in the time that prices went back down on fuel, everything else went up, effectively wiping out the increase. I'm looking at this issue again because I'm working 60+ hours a week with no spare income left over. Business is good but no time left over for me.
I would love to make a trip to NW Ark with you guys. My wife does not ride anymore unless it eats oats. I don't eat oats IYKWIM!;) .

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
wouldnt take much to get me to talahina, just enough notice \ time so that I could plan for it.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
nothing will get me out on the rocks. if i go to talihina, it will be on the street bike. maybe we'll come down this summer and do muenster. my work probation period will be up in may and i can start riding dirt all i want.

i'm up for a nw arkansas street ride anytime. we did cavanal hill/robbers cave on the street bikes last weekend.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/Jay547/Cavanal ride/Cavanal003.jpg

Top Bottom